The administrative committee provides a balanced and equitable review of administrative policies, processes, procedures and resources.
– Writes, maintains and periodically reviews Administrative policies, process and procedures.
– Fields and recommends resolution for personnel concerns and issues.
– Ensures that the human resource process and guidelines are followed prior to Board review.
– Acts in an advisory role to the Administrator.
– Participates in the annual evaluation of the administrative staff.