SLIDING SCALE MATRIX
- The tuition amount for sliding scale must reflect the maximum amount you are able to pay each month (up to full tuition). If you have the ability to pay more than shown here please indicate a higher tuition amount in your Tuition Assistance application.
- Parents with significant liquid assets are expected to contribute above and beyond the AGI shown above.
- Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) is based upon last year’s income. If you expect your income to be higher this year you are required to use the 2018 anticipated income levels to establish the minimum tuition in the chart above.
- If you expect your AGI to be lower than what TADS determines, you should either pay the sliding scale amount appropriate for your 2017 TADS verified AGI or apply to ATA.
- Increases in income mid-ear require that the families notify SWS and increase their payments to match their modified AGI.
- Monthly tuition based on 12 monthly payments (multiply by 12 for annual tuition).
- Separated or divorced families require that each parent must file with TADS.
- Families with only a kindergarten child enrolled, full tuition is $817 per month.
ATA (Accessible to All)
If you determine that you are unable to pay the sliding scale amount for your Adjusted Gross Income, you must indicate on your contract that you are applying for ATA.
The process starts with income verification through TADS. Instructions on applying to TADS will be provided in your enrollment packet.
TADS Tuition Management conducts the financials needs analysis for families requesting tuition adjustment through our Accessible to All program. Families applying for either the sliding scale matrix or Accessible to All will need to complete an application and submit necessary supporting documentation to TADS.