The Administrator at Sierra Waldorf School is responsible for:
- Providing school leadership
- Managing daily school operations
- Working closely with Board and Faculty and the parent body
- Supervising Administrative staff
- Performing legal and regulatory oversight and communications
- Developing and overseeing HR procedures
- Holding confidentiality
- Managing facilities and maintenance staff
- Working with and within committees
The ideal candidate will have an array of administrative experience, including human resources, conflict resolution, risk management, and the development and implementation of policies and procedures. They will be an effective communicator, able to facilitate positive interactions among school constituents. We seek an administrator who will also possess an understanding of Waldorf educational philosophy reflected in a willingness to work collaboratively with faculty. A strong background in business, budgeting, best practices and non-profit management is necessary.
Bachelor’s degree required, along with experience in or knowledge of Waldorf education. Previous leadership and administrative experience in an educational setting.
This is a full-time salaried position, including tuition remission.
If you are interested in applying, please send us your resume (including references) with a letter of interest to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!